Ok, I talked to the dentist and here is the deal. I'm not going to get anything done until monday. The reason is that most of the offices are closed so I would have to pay an emergency fee. Also, because I don't have the tooth, the procedure is longer and more complicated. So the dentist I talked to recommend that since it's not hurting at all, I should just wait until monday and go to my regular dentist. Then we can look into all the options. I have talked to them before about getting a cap or about getting a crown for the tooth. This might be the time for it now.
Anyways, I guess I'll get ready, eat some food and go to work. It's just something I'll have to deal with for a couple days.